It’s that time of year again! SavingStar has a new offer for Save 20% on any single purchase of loose Corn at participating retailers.
Clip this SavingStar Offer: Save 20% on any single purchase of loose Corn at participating retailers.
This offer Expires on 5/23/2016
Tomato and Corn Salad with Marjoram
- 4 ears fresh corn, husked
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh marjoram
- 4 large butter lettuce leaves
- Cook corn in large pot of boiling salted water until tender, about 5 minutes. Cool. Cut kernels from cobs.
Whisk oil and vinegar in medium bowl to blend. Add corn, tomatoes, feta, and marjoram; toss to coat.
Arrange lettuce leaves on platter. Spoon tomato and corn salad onto leaves and serve.