There is a new M&M’S Coupon available to print. The coupon is for $1.50 off 2 M&M’S Chocolate Candies Baking Bits.
Print this coupon: $1.50 off 2 M&M’S Chocolate Candies Baking Bits
Check out this yummy cookie recipe I posted below to go along with your coupon!
Mini M&M’S Cookies
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons cornstarch
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
3/4 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
1 cup dark brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 large egg
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup M&M’S Chocolate Candies Baking Bits
1 cup mini chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with a Silpat baking mat or parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, whisk flour, cornstarch, baking soda and sea salt together. Set aside.
3. In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together butter and sugars until smooth and creamy, about 3 minutes. Add egg and vanilla extract and beat until combined. Slowly mix in the dry ingredients.
4. Stir in the M&M’S MINIS® and mini chocolate chips. Form cookie dough into teaspoon balls and place on prepared baking sheet, about 1 inch apart.
5. Bake cookies for 8 minutes, or until slightly golden brown around the edges. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for two minutes. Transfer to a wire cooling rack and cool completely.
Makes about 6 dozen