Earn FREE Gift Cards for Scanning Barcodes With Your Phone!
Right now, there are new openings in select areas for National Consumer Panel, a well-known research panel that rewards you with prizes and gift cards just for scanning your groceries!
Simply download their app to use to scan barcodes on or after your next shopping trip! Scan the items in your basket and earn easy points to cash out for rewards like Amazon Gift Cards, cash, and Visa Gift Cards!
Here’s what to do:
- Click Here for NCP
(Please note this link will only work from mobile devices)
- Enter your zip code to see if you can download the app
- Install the app and open it
- Click on “Join Here” and create a username and password
- Take a short survey
- If selected as a member, start scanning to earn!
You’ll receive further instructions and granted access to their smartphone app to start earning points and prizes. You’ll use the app to scan the barcodes on all products you purchase during any shopping trip you make. Then simply record additional information like where you shopped and how much you paid, and once a week just transmit all of the shopping data you recorded to NCP. You’ll also have the opportunity to participate in additional surveys and challenges. Prefer to scan at home?
- For each week of the month NCP receives your purchase information, you will earn one entry into the $100 Monthly Sweepstakes where you can win a $100 Vanilla Visa eReward. That’s up to FOUR entries every month! Every month, 20 panel members win!
- That’s not all…If NCP receives your purchase information every week in the month, you will earn one entry into the quarterly $500 Super Scanner Sweepstakes. That’s up to THREE entries every quarter! Every quarter, five lucky panel members win a $500 Vanilla Visa eReward!
- In addition, if NCP receives your purchase information every week in a qualifying quarter, you will earn one entry into their Cash Giveaway Sweepstakes where you can win $5,000! Every quarter, one lucky panel member wins!
This offer is not open to all areas.