There is a new Jimmy Dean Sausage Coupon available to print. The coupon is for $1.00 off one Jimmy Dean Fresh Sausage.
Print this new coupon: $1.00 off one Jimmy Dean Fresh Sausage
Remember you can print two (2) coupons per computer!
Prep Time:45 minutes
Cook Time:20 minutes
- 2 pounds large mushrooms, stems removed and reserved
- 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Regular Roll Sausage
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed, softened
- ¾ cup dry Italian bread crumbs, divided
- •½ cup (2 ounces) grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Finely chop enough mushroom stems to measure 1 cup; discard
any remaining stems. Place mushroom caps, rounded-sides down, in lightly greased shallow baking pans.
- Cook sausage, chopped stems and garlic in large skillet over MEDIUM-HIGH heat 8-10 minutes or until sausage is thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently; drain. Return to skillet. Add cream cheese, ½ cup breadcrumbs, ¼ cup Parmesan cheese and parsley; mix well. Spoon into mushroom caps.
- Combine remaining breadcrumbs, remaining Parmesan cheese and oil; sprinkle over mushrooms.
- Bake 20 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and stuffing is lightly browned.
About 50 servings (1 stuffed mushroom each)