There is a new Kellogg’s Froot Loops Cereal Coupon available to print. The coupon is for $0.40 off ONE Kelloggs Froot Loops Cereal. Try out this delicious Froot Loop Cupcake recipe that is sure to be a hit at any party!
Print this coupon: $0.40 off ONE Kelloggs Froot Loops Cereal
Froot Loop Cupcakes!
- 1 box lemon cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 small box lime gelatin
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 6 large egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon cherry extract
- 1/2 teaspoon raspberry extract
- Froot Loops for garnish
- Make cupcakes: Preheat oven to 350. Line 24 muffin tins with paper liners and set aside.
- In the bowl of your mixer, combine cake mix, gelatin mix, eggs, oil and orange juice. Beat on low speed for one minute. Scrape down the sides of the bowl, increase speed to medium and beat for 2 minutes more. Fill muffin tins 2/3 full and bake for about 15 minutes, or until tops spring back when lightly touched. Remove to cooling rack to cool completely.
- Make frosting: In the metal or glass bowl of your mixer, combine sugar, corn syrup, egg whites and 1/4 cup of water. Whisk over a pot of simmering water until the mixture reaches a temperature of 160 (use a candy thermometer — it should take around 5 minutes). Remove bowl and place on your mixer. Beat on low with the whisk attachment for 2 minutes. Add extracts and increase mixer speed to high. Beat for about 5 minutes, or until mixture is thick, glossy, and forms stiff peaks. Frost cupcakes, garnish with Froot Loops, and serve!!