Your set will come with:
1. Flat Kabuki Brush: Application of liquid or cream products to flat areas of the face such as the forehead and cheeks.
2. Large Angled Contour Brush: Cheek application. Use the angle to softly contour the cheekbone. Can also be used to apply blush.
3. Small Contour Brush: Contour cheeks. Buff and blend contour shades under cheekbone and jaw line for a chiseled look.
4. Small Angle Brush: Create precise lining, moves fluidly and easily across the upper and lower lash lines. Use with gel, cream or powder liners.
5. Tapered Face Brush: Exact product placement onto cheeks. Apply powder, blush or contour shades onto the cheeks and temples. Tapered shape gives exact placement of product.
6. Blending Brush: Controlled blending. Blend colors together onto the lid with added control. Buff out harsh lines for a well blended effect.
7. Pencil Brush: Soften and smoke out lines. Soften pencil liners along the top and bottom lash lines, add shadow to line the eyes, or use to highlight inner corner of eyes.
8. Lip Brush: Allows for precise application of lip color. The small,rounded lip brush is also perfect for cleaning up the lip line with concealer.Can be used for eyes,lips,brows or for stippling concealer onto spots or scars.